Sunday, January 3, 2010

Space Planning and Interior Design

Whether you are furnishing your existing or new offices, contact us today for a free consultation. Apart from our capability to manufacture wide selection of furniture, our services includes site measurement, space planning, 3D drawings, interior design.

At Singapore Interior Pte Ltd, we have 2 divisions to provide you full turnkey solutions to your furnishing needs -
1) Interior Design, Renovation and Project Management Division.
2) Furniture Design and Production Division.

Our contact:
Tel - 63239213
Fax - 62340459
Email- sales@singaporeinterior.com
Address - 72 Bendemeer Road, #03-26/27 Luzerne. Next to Boon Keng MRT.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Post! I truly love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I’m wondering how I might be notified when a new post has been made. office furniture Sydney appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete